Friday, September 12, 2014

I'm Back - Fair Hero Series Book III Underway

Have you missed me? I know you have, and you know I know - so you don't have to say it.  It's understood.  You missed me almost as much as I missed Ring Dings. Ugh! Don't get me started on the heinous fools responsible for the loss (temporary, thank God) of my beloved Ring Dings.  All the hullabaloo about Twinkies - Twinkies! Please! Give me a break!

Anyway, both I and Ring Dings are back. Lucky for me and lucky for you. :)

I am in the process of catching up on my adventures in vampiring (is that a word? Yes? No? If that ends up in the Urban Dictionary - I want credit!)  Book III - Much Ado About Smoke is in progress and will be available - well, as soon as I can manage it.  Let's be realistic, giving a hard deadline when I have no idea what vampire, faerie or other creature could be turning my world upside down from day to day is a joke.  I'll just say I'm going to be working to get it out to you as quickly as I possibly can.

But - you knew there was a "but" - self publishing is not cheap. I could use some help covering the costs of an editor, ebook conversion, image licenses, ISBN numbers and other costs. So... guess what? I am offering the Exclusive, Limited Edition T-Shirt below. It reads "Hero Giving new meaning to "Death by Chocolate"  There are just 25 available - men's, women's, and youth sizes (up to 3X). Once they are sold - they are gone - that's it. Finito - no more! These are not available in my shop, and they won't be - so this is it.

http://www.tfund.com/FairHeroSeries
 
 
Want to help? Join the Street Team and help spread the word! Visit krwstreetteam@groups.facebook.com to join and get more info about the Fair Hero Series and other projects.

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Followers

Much Ado About Russian

www.bookbuzzr.com

Join Hero's Army

Labels

KRW Designs Publishing. Powered by Blogger.