Friday, August 12, 2011

Week One Accomplished! Thanks


Well, it was one week ago today that I made my first blog post. Thank you! I've been very happy with all your comments and support. I even got a request for a blog topic!

Blogging isn't as easy as it looks. Well, not for me. And I don't know that I make it look all that easy. I don't want to blog about stuff that won't make sense to people who haven't read my book (have I mentioned that I'm not thrilled at having to keep saying that?), and I don't want to give things away about upcoming books (no matter how much some of you may like that). So, as you can see, I have to pick and choose my topics carefully. And yes, The Flintstones, Charles Manson, Project Runway, Massachusetts Drivers and Vampire Erections are examples of careful picking! Don't judge me.

But, I'd love to have some more interaction from you guys. More comments! Tell me what you think! What's your opinion? Let me know you're out there!

Some ideas for upcoming posts: Why dogs are better than cats (can't blame me for that one), The national debt, The dreadful trend of remaking movies, Yes, I can believe it's not butter, Low rise jeans: a clueless design or fashion's biggest joke?, Biological clocks - who's behind the ticking?, O.co - are we really that lazy? - and more.

Do have something you'd like to have me discuss? Drop me a line. I'll think about it. No promises though.

And in the meantime, for those of you who haven't already read it (and shame on you!), READ MY BOOK!


0 comments:

Popular Posts

Followers

Much Ado About Russian

www.bookbuzzr.com

Join Hero's Army

Labels

KRW Designs Publishing. Powered by Blogger.