Friday, September 9, 2011

Book 2 - In Case You're Wondering

I've been asked if book 2 will be coming out soon. Well, I suppose that depends on what you call 'soon'.

If all goes well, I hope to have book 2 available in December (don't hold me to it though, life with a vampire is very uncertain). Hmm. That would make a heck of a bumper sticker wouldn't it? "Life with a Vampire is uncertain". Can't argue with it.

Frankly, there's enough that's gone on for a few books, but I can only write so quickly. After all, I've got to actually live my life in the mean time and do all my work etc. But I'll do my best to get it out to you asap.

In fact... what am I doing here? I should be writing!

Catch ya later!

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Followers

Much Ado About Russian

www.bookbuzzr.com

Join Hero's Army

Labels

KRW Designs Publishing. Powered by Blogger.