Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random Thoughts - Heaven Help Us! It Could Be Anything!

If I haven't mentioned it before (and I'm pretty sure I have - and will again, so get used to it), it's not easy to keep thinking of things to blog about day after day.

So, today, I'm just going to ramble about whatever comes into my head. So fasten your seat belts, people. It's going to be a bumpy ride! Ok - there's a place to start. One of the greatest movie lines ever - from All About Eve, Bette Davis' "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night!" What actress wouldn't have loved to have delivered that line? But guess what? It was not her favorite. I know - shocking! It was some lame comment about washing her hair. No accounting for taste!

Ok, more random nonsense. Remember my post earlier this week about TV Land? Well, do you know where that phrase came from? Bullwinkle Moose. That's right! Good ol' Bullwinkle coined that phrase when he said "Hello out there in TV land." See, this blog is educational.

How about this for random? I've been asked about my inaugural blog post where I mentioned my Gift and the singing sensations of the snack cake isle. The question was, what about the Entenmann's? Well, I can only speculate. Understand, the Ring Dings et all, call to be to be appreciated, and ultimately, eaten. They don't discuss the inner social standings of the pre-packed pastry community with me. However, I suspect the Entenmann's don't call out and participate because they think they're too good for it. After all, they do get their own special tables and end caps. Don't get me wrong, I love those tasty little chocolate chip cookies as much as anyone, but I was asked, and here you go.

Ok, let's see what else, what else? Oh! I read that in San Salvador, drunk drivers can be shot before a firing squad. Now, I don't know if that's true or not, but it's something to think about isn't it?

0 comments:

Popular Posts

Followers

Much Ado About Russian

www.bookbuzzr.com

Join Hero's Army

Labels

KRW Designs Publishing. Powered by Blogger.